Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Hallway Art


We have this hallway in our basement that leads to the laundry room, bathroom and furnace room...it's really too narrow for anything to go in it which makes it a little long and boring.  I had originally hung a couple of picturse on the wall, but it wasn't enough since it is quite a long wall and could use something big and substantial hanging on it.

After looking around on pinterest I decided to add to the pictures that were already there...and I LOVE how it turned out!!


(Sorry...my house is really hard to take pictures of since the walls are so yellow and throws the colors off...and this space is dark since there are no windows nearby....)


But now when I walk down this hallway to do laundry I love looking at the cute faces of my kids!!  



My love for photography + decorating my house = the perfect combination!!!





K :) 


3 comments:

Sheri said...

I seriously love it! So cute. I have a long hallway to fill and might need to borrow your idea.
P.s. I'm glad you said that about the yellow walls. I am always telling my parents how hard it is to take pics in their house with the yellow walls and I'm pretty sure they think I am crazy!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a tour of your house :) hint hint

Christal said...

Love it!! and that bench is so so cute!! And I want that smile poster! So nice!!